Friday, February 15, 2013

WELCOME NOTE

Welcome to my lesson blog!  Keep up with videos and pdf files from lessons, check lesson times, contact me, or post a comment!  I will also post cool videos that can be useful for musicians.

If you are in lessons or are looking to take lessons, check the lesson times tab to see my lesson schedule.  I use last names, so if you wish not to have your last  name shown, I will use initials or just name the instrument.

If you are a Bolivar student and we do not have school, assume that lessons are cancelled.  I live out of town and will not come in for lessons, especially during bad weather.

I schedule lessons during the summer and will post a schedule for you to sign up for towards the end of the school year.

This is a work in progress, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment